Using My Monsters

Saturday, 14 May 2016

Thanagorim (Death Giant) - Huge Giant - CR 17

Another epic level foe for your uber characters to deal with, the Death Giant was yet another of those 3.5 / 4e monsters on my "I need to use those dudes" list, that I never got to use. In my games, they are Adaric Giants who were once like the Adrai (Adrai'Gigorim or Storm Giants), but who fell victim to some kind of magical mishap - probably of their own making - and became the vile soul feeders they are today.

Rare in the extreme, some tribes have struck pacts with the Cold Lords of the Divenei Velonai mountains, as well as the Order of Ravens. Still others live in secret covens, hidden from the world. Most however have fled the physical plane, to dwell in their own fuliginous cities.

Anywho, here you go!

/r iamverybadass


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.