Using My Monsters

Monday, 27 March 2017

Dwemer Spider - Small Construct (CR 3)

I have been playing a LOT of Elder Scrolls games over the last few months, including Skyrim and Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, and one of the things I love about that universe is that fact that the Dwarves (or Dwemer) are a dead race, and that their ancient technology is both badass and scattered across the world. One of the more common Dwemer minions you encounter in these games are the Dwemer Spiders; scuttling, metallic things that have ripping talons and brutal lightning based attacks. Although not all are created equally, I have statted up the most basic version; a foundation from which to build more potent and sophisticated versions.



And I thought I would share it with you all!

Cute!


Obviously The Elder Scrolls and all that belongs to Bethesda, just in case you thought I had, you know, single handedly created that franchise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.